Friday, December 23, 2011

Here we go again...

As most of you know, I am back to the states for another couple of months. Unfortunately, the visa request was denied, but that doesn't mean that we are giving up just yet. A new portfolio has been submitted and I am hoping that third times a charm! From now til late February, I will be in the states, with the "home base" being good ol' Spokane WA. On the bright side of things, it is Christmas time, it is only two and a half months, and surprisingly enough, the beer scene in Spokane is finally getting somewhere! In the last year, 2 breweries have opened, 2 beer bars have opened, a third brewery is scheduled to get approval any day, and the distribution has improved every time I come back. With that said, keep an eye out for a beer bar feature of the Manito Tap House! Had a killer lunch there yesterday and with the constantly rotating tap selection, I am pretty sure it's going to be my new hangout while in Spokane!

No comments:

Post a Comment